Ocquarian Update 3

Oh...the frustration of created the mesh that is seen on the arms and tentacles. I moved everything by hand. I first made the fence-like pattern mesh in Maya then I took it to Zbrush to follow the contour of the underlying body mesh and did a projection of detail  to the mesh. My hand hurts from the repetitive movements. However, I'm pretty pleased with result of the Ocquarian so far. I would say it's about 90 percent done for the sculpt. I still need to finish the helmet piece.

This was a long, frustrating experimental process but I've definitely learned a lot. I will start to texture paint later on today! :D